I hate Islamophobia. I believe in the right of Muslims to practice their religion freely in the West. But not to wear a veil obviously. That’s a symbol of male domination. [ ] I also hate any woman that tries to attract attention to herself by carrying out cynical stunts. Like Pamela Geller. So I hatched a low-key, secret plan to challenge her odious subway ads. I only shared the details with my 160 thousand Twitter followers, but somehow the news leaked out.
This made my evening.
- whitneypaige94 likes this
- hegel-hey reblogged this from tamghrabit
- theuncolonizedmind likes this
- tick-tock-turnip likes this
- ilahimera likes this
- blaugranalife likes this
- bffswithbronandserena reblogged this from navigatethestream
- mindbodyroooh reblogged this from baluchx
- staringintostone likes this
- sighentist reblogged this from navigatethestream
- laika reblogged this from navigatethestream
- navigatethestream reblogged this from thismakesmeanxious
- thismakesmeanxious reblogged this from tamghrabit
- tamghrabit posted this